Hey, prosthetic did you catch Steve Dayton’s address to Garfield Logan?
(slightly tweaked from The New Titans #55, drugs June 1989)
Some moonbat leftists have argued that the billionaire industrialist’s message was non-political and laudable in intent, and that Logan’s reaction was patently absurd. The fact remains, however, that Dayton has previously worked alongside a foreign practitioner of black magic, a hell-spawned demon, and — worst of all – a radical environmentalist/eco-terrorist swamp monster.
I’m not saying that Dayton — screw that. Since this is the era of consequence-free punditry, I will say it: Dayton is a agent of the international socialist-islamofascist conspiracy who seeks to brainwash our green-skinned shape-changing teenagers with his foul (and un-American) pro-education stance.
In other news:
- Dr. K delves into the long, embarrassing history of the Blackhawks with a new ongoing feature! HAWKA-A-A-A!
- My new favorite blog. Seriously.
- Real men don’t kill coyotes, but smart ones know better than to leave trash and pet food in the yard.
- The second episode of The Variants has been released. It’s good. Really good.
- Sluggo Saturdays. ‘Nuff said.